ABAI Web Portal
Visit the ABAI Web Portal to access your personalized Certification and MOC information.
Member Board of:
American Board of Medical Specialties (ABMS) (312) 436-2600
The ABMS maintains a list of all board certified diplomates. Information about a physician's certification status can be obtained by referring to the ABMS website or by calling (866) ASK-ABMS.
ABAI Parent Boards
ABAI is a conjoint board with:
- American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) (800) 441-2246
- American Board of Pediatrics (ABP) (919) 929-0461
ABAI Sponsoring Societies
- American Academy of Allergy Asthma and Immunology (414) 272-6071
- American Academy of Pediatrics (847) 434-4000
- American College of Allergy Asthma and Immunology (847) 427-1200
- American Medical Association (800) 621-8335
- Clinical Immunology Society (414) 224-8095
- Pearson VUE (877) 392-3926
Located throughout the United States, Pearson VUE administers the computer-based test for the ABAI Secure Examinations. Candidates must register directly with Pearson VUE in order to sit for the exam.
- Measurement Research Associates
- Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (312) 755-7401
Contact the ACCME for information about accredited CME programs and events.
- Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (312) 755-5000
Contact the ACGME for information regarding currently accredited training programs in allergy/immunology.